About Tre.Chic.Home

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Weekend in Ameland

Last weekend  Mr.Charming and I have taken a mini vacation. I had no idea the Netherlands had islands and charming to boot! I would highly recommend going to Ameland for it has endless beaches and tourist attractions, beautiful bicycle routes and the people are so nice.Upon arrival we received a welcome booklet with all the activities and because it varies every year and they put so much effort with their selection you just want to visit over and over again.If you love fruits of the sea or spare ribs it's all you can eat and you know I love that!
I'll leave you with some pictures and I hope you can feel the sand , the wind and feel the island ♥





































Before I forget! Ameland has so many restaurants to choose from and all of them have great choices.This was the best salad ever.I want to replicate the dressing! So delish. See you soon ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...