About Tre.Chic.Home

Monday, May 30, 2011

Dear Diary

Hi diary,

 I've been wondering (hm I know that happens a lot)why people change like a leaf on a tree when it comes to material things? What happens afterward when they are done doing their damage? Don't they ever think of what they stand to lose in life? There are more important things to do with your life than hurting people.
Because I don't really know how to deal with people like that and maybe I don't want to deal with people like this I ask God what I should do.... and a calm came over me and I knew I should be calm,be myself and always be kind even if the person in front of me doesn't have my best interest at heart..Do not interact with them other than hello and how are you.It's far harder to do then it looks to be kind to someone who likes hurting you.
It took me 2 years to get it trough my head and heart that because someone is family doesn't mean that they love you.It's hurtful but this was my lesson to learn.
.Because of these experiences I have become a stronger person and it helps me to go trough anything!Like it's written: What is impossible for man is possible for God.
These beautiful prayers help me trough it all and I hope they help you too :)

Lord, help me to love others the way You love them. Only by the power of Your Spirit will I be able to do that. Amen.
Lord, fill me with Your love so that it overflows from me to others. Teach me how to love the way You do.
                                                                  Amen.
If you are interested in beautiful free buttons please go to One Cute Blog Blinkies




Blinkie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...