About Tre.Chic.Home

Saturday, May 28, 2011

From make-up to decor

I love color and my favorite color is white..Just because you can pair it with everything and it will be FAB. I came across these beautiful colors of inspiration for the living room, bedroom and dining nook..I just know I will forget if I don't post this right away.I just adore these colors and can't wait to get my hands on some fabrics!
These colors don't only look amazing on your face..check out these pretty fab rooms!
                                           Image: Decorpad
                                          Image: AphroChic 
                                                    Image:HouseBeautiful
What are your favorite colors?I bet they would look amazing in your house! Have a wonderful sunshine-y day.                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...