About Tre.Chic.Home

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Newbies

Hi sunshine,

In case you have read my last note the answer to your question is no I don't think it was a bad idea to post it,because only the people who have done these things will know who they are :) I think I must have a wee evil bone because that makes me happy to know it too! Anyhoo ...moving on I don't know if you know this but I have become addicted to Pinterest! HUGE LOVE there..If you ever feel like you love something but can't take the time to write/copy/link back Pinterest has just saved you all the trouble! I have managed to pin 789 images and its been just a few days now #blushes#..
It's amazing that you can store all this data online and don't have to worry you're pc is bulking up.
and yes while posting this I've already pinned a few more images :)
Pinterest prepare to be sealed to your chair for uhm...I can't say..but it's longer than you thought it would be!
P.S. Before you go all crazy pinning please read the manual at subscribing..Happy pinning everyone!
                                                                   
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...