About Tre.Chic.Home

Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Essentials

Hi Lovelies,

Think of this as my Go to guide for everything...Hmm oke for ALMOST everything!

Me: 
Flats => that Rock
Heels=>Comfy sexy (links please!)
Dress=>Black or nude wrap dress
Cell=> Sidekick/iPhone
Make-up=> Neutrogena/ Clinique/Chanel (for looking gr8 and hotter in the morning!)
Bangles=>Gold colored/Gold (I have a medium skin tone)
Clutch=>the simpler the dress..the vibrant-er the color!
Nails=> Pink/nude/French nails

For my Car
Music: Everything Classic,Funny,Me
Always inside:
1.Magazines
2.Tissue
3.Water
4.Make-up
5.Extra shoes
6.Extra blouse
7.Umbrella
8.Oil change boost
9.Spare tire
10.Jack  
11.Durable shopping bag
12.First Aid Kit: for people,My car book, Road map & Flashlight.

Drive safe..Be Free and be Classic Chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...