About Tre.Chic.Home

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Daily Inspirations

I've been wondering what excuse I would come up with not to start writing again and although the whole "we are gonna die MAY 21st" kind of gave me a scare (I know I'm a sucker hero) it just made me realise how much I still want to do..and maybe HAVE to do for my own sanity.

I want to fly a kite in a foreign country(dreaming of irish skies here)
Wishing when I open my eyes I'll see Bo right there wanting to hold me in his arms...
Make a baby and teach him/her good values and the LOVE and strength of my Lord
Finally attack that electric oven and make a woopie pie!
Oeff I'm not gonna list Everything on my to do list because I won't be done till Tuesday and I have this inkling feeling the list will grow even more...Owh yes I do want to trow that garden party I've been dreaming about a lot...owh and buy a car...I'll stop now before i bore you to death hihi..I hope you have a wonderful sunday..or you can join me in having a normal sunday with hot chocolate and watching the Foodnetwork
                   
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...