About Tre.Chic.Home

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Treasures I found and got




Hello Sunshine!
I know I haven't been posting much personal pictures because I couldn't find my usb cable..and guess what? I found it and now I get to show you the treasures I got this month.
And to be fair I'm posting first what I got today..The most fabulous ring I have ever seen and ogling since my birthday..and I was so grateful to have got it before it was gone..Yay!

isn't it just gorgeous!The pictures aren't quite doing this bird justice,because the eyes and beak are just so cute..There are still white versions of the bird at the store called Makabr at the Liberty mall in Paramaribo city.
My lil sister and I have also been window shopping at HSDS and I have a wishlist!For one this cute hairdryer



and this ahem ladyshave..



















For my birthday the sixth of May I got this pretty necklace from my lil sister..the book you see next to it is the proud addition to my library..and comes to show you that you don't need to have a lost sense of fashion to be a good gardener haha..

My biggest splurge for myself EVER is this bag..$65,- and yes it's guess..When I bought this bag I didn't know if I should blush in shame for paying that amount on one bag or be proud of myself for doing it and getting it over with..but tell me what would you have done?    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...