About Tre.Chic.Home

Sunday, May 15, 2011

First time for everything

Yessss!!So much happy news to share with you.. first time I have a comment on my blog..and it's from Brandi from not your average ordinary ! She was so wonderful to send me my first comment. Please check her fab blog..I know I'll have to google flapper because the only thing that comes to mind are those frilly dresses and feather head dresses..I wonder if there is a How-to on the flapper dance..Sigh
 For all my friends on facebook playing farmville AND are GAGA fans..we have a GAGA farmville edition people!! I can't hardly wait...and yes i know I'm a lil addicted to it.
My beautiful friend Maaike has made a wonderful journey in becoming a mom last week.3 days after my birthday! Because I can't be there to hold her and see her the feeling is a little bittersweet but I'm sure I'll be seeing her soon...Till then I wish her mom and dad the best wishes..I'll be more than happy to babysit on date night! Have a great day everyone..get some well needed rest before the week starts revving its motor.What is your inspiration for your baby's dream bedroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...