About Tre.Chic.Home

Monday, August 1, 2011

Gardenista

I have just a little strength left in my arms to post this today.I just couldn't wait to share my progress in the garden.If I see one more branch or weed I''ll just roll over and close my eyes.I'm beet...Everyone who gardens has my new found admiration! My arms feel numb and I'm sure one fell off.


It took me about 45 minutes to make this border and plant some buxus.My hubby told me he doesn't see the difference between weeds and flowers and I really ..really wanted to plant these cuties before the weather changes.We have a big pile of leftover grey and cream terras stones.As you can see I decided on the grey ones.There is still a lot to do but here's the round up of my first day gardening at home.
      My little resting corner out of the sun....
                   Before......

Progress..........
Untill next time gardenistas!

2 comments:

  1. Inspiring! I can't wait to have a garden! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Taj :) I just hope I will prove to have green fingers! I would love to see what your garden style is.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...