About Tre.Chic.Home

Monday, May 23, 2011

Feeling anxious


I don't know about you but today feels like a sunday again..a really weird sunday actually. Been up and feeling like a walking dictionary for lil bro and sis..then helping mom with klaroen.That is our local greens and it's very Yummy.but a tedious job to do ..


My little brother and sister are in their exam periods now so we all are a lil strung up hihi..

and some of us sleepy from all the studying!!


I have a little anxiety myself..and I hate that feeling! It's like a burning ball in your gut and you know you have to wait it out for it to go away..so I took my own advice and ate a peanutbutter sandwich and found this little guy stuck on the jar! My good deed for today...tanananaa
and to close of I leave you with some pictures of an anxious windowsill and my boyfriend of 2 months Sudoku..He gives me headaches but when we start I just have to finish!


                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...