About Tre.Chic.Home

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Inspirational quotes

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life  Winston Churchill
 In my life I've often wondered why people would love seeing someone else be put down and still feel they are genuinely good people.I've learned not to judge even how hard it really is not doing so..It's written that when your enemy strikes you to turn the other cheek to him.It's a good thing there are other great things to draw inspiration and hope from! In times when I feel down I think about the things I'm grateful for.It gives me strength to smile at people who don't seem to be all that nice..courage to stand my ground and walk forward..For great advice please check life coach Heidi's advice on personal power on makeundermylife.A great blog about a living a life with intention.I just discovered it a couple of days ago!LOVE this. 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...